Thursday 4 December 2014

Noni Makes Your Hair Lustrous and Strong - A Testimonial

I heard about Noni Black Hair Magic only a few weeks ago and had a very a good experience when I tried it. When I came to India two years ago, I had the luxury of having a body massage and hair dye treatment right at home. In India a masseuse will come to your home and give you a whole body massage at your house for a few extra bucks. Anyway, while she was giving me a massage she was explaining to me the benefit of massaging with mustard oil. Mustard oil is considered the king of oils. There is no oil as beneficial as mustard oil. She gave me a thorough massage from head to toe and it was wonderful. In the process of doing so she was telling me that using the popularly known brands of hair dyes that are full of chemicals and Ammonia not only weaken the hair and increase hair fall, they are also detrimental to the brain as you apply these chemicals to your scalp. Now that made a lot of sense, but the only alternative natural hair dye she recommended to me was henna. I really did not want to use henna as it leaves the hair red when the color eventually wears off. So I continued to use the popular hair dye that was available in the market that was also full of these detrimental chemicals. Finally after 2 years, I have found a wonderful all natural hair dye made from Noni.

I tried BSY Noni Black Hair Magic a few weeks ago and was stunned at the ease with which I could apply it to my hair. It smelled good too and was cool to the head and washed off easily. The first thing I noticed on applying it was that my hair did not fall out as much as I rinsed the shampoo off my hair. As I am writing this article and google searched some information on mustard oil I found this interesting piece of information.

“To make your hair strong and lustrous, an oil massage is a must. The massage increases the blood flow and provides hair follicles with all the nutrients required for good hair growth. You can also use olive oil if you have a problem of excess hair fall.

Although you cannot cure baldness, with little care, you can promote hair growth and slow hair loss. Massaging the scalp with aloe vera gel or coconut milk is an effective remedy for treating hair loss. Another method to strengthen the hair roots is by rubbing lemon juice onto the scalp after oiling the hair. Make sure you leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off as usual. This remedy will also help you in getting rid of dandruff. Besides you can also use eucalyptus oil for dandruff treatment by soaking a piece of cotton wool into the oil and rubbing it thoroughly into the scalp. After that just wrap a warm towel around the head for 15 to 20 minutes. Shampoo, and rinse. Repeat the treatment again after a week.

To color your hair naturally you can use henna leaves made into a paste and applied on the hair. It gives a reddish tinge to the tresses. If you want a darker color then put strong concoction of black coffee and tea in the paste. But beware. This recipe is only for brunets or redheads as the final color will not suit people of lighter hair. One more method to color the hair is by boiling equal parts of Gooseberry, Acacia concinna and soap nut in water till you get a dark colored liquid. Use this liquid to wash your hair. Make sure you pour it into the hair small quantities and rub vigorously. Rinse out with plenty of water. It is very good for dark hair. Hope these remedies help you. You will be amazed to see how these natural ingredients work wonders on your hair. Moreover, being non toxic are not harmful for the environment.”

I have quoted this paragraph to show you how elaborate and difficult it is to use all the ingredients listed above.

With BSY Noni Black Hair magic shampoo, you don’t have to work so hard to reap the same benefits listed above, and that is to strengthen the hair roots, prevent hair loss and get rid of dandruff and provide hair follicles with all the nutrients required for good hair growth.Not only that! You can apply Noni Hair dye even on your graying eyebrows with no fear of any chemicals getting into your eyes and harming them. Noni hair dye is all natural and not harmful to the body nor to the environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment